[Hampshire] Meetings notes for last saturday

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hants Lug
Subject: [Hampshire] Meetings notes for last saturday
Hi List

This is a reminder to attendees of the BaB and AGM held in Southampton last
Saturday, who have not already, if they have a moment, to add their name to
the meeting notes page:
http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?07November2009

Thanks to attendees for providing their details as requested prior to the
meeting for security. I could do this as I have a record of attendees but I'd
miss any activities that occurred. I have an up to date register and the
database put together earlier this year is holding up well. For those
interested here is the Sql listing: http://interlinux.co.uk/wordpress/?p=152

I enjoyed the meeting and talks and thanks ( I think;) ) to those that voted
for me to be one of the two General Officers on the HLUG committee.

All the best,

Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1