Re: [Hampshire] Easy user management in LDAP

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Chris Dennis
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Easy user management in LDAP
On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 16:24:50 +0000 (+0000), Chris Dennis wrote:
> Is there anything else that will do a simple address book / contacts
> list that Thunderbird clients can share?

Google? Seems to be best way to do things these days. I've found
Thunderbird's support for LDAP (secured by TLS in particular) to have
been sorely lacking in the past. Writing was also unsupported last I
checked.

Adrian
--
bitcube.co.uk - Linux infrastructure consultancy
Puppet, Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, ...