Re: [Hampshire] New Linux-based phone

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] New Linux-based phone

Hi,

Reviving this thread briefly, I'm surprised I've not seen any mention of
the Palm Pre during it, it's even due out this month (though exclusive to
02) and generated quite a buzz when launched in the US earlier this year.

Also has anybody seen a confirmed release date for the Nokia N900?

I'd not heard anything about it before talking to Bob and Hugo at last
months LUG meeting, and I was kinda waiting to see what the Plam Pre was
really like when it finally got it's UK launch, but the N900 looks pretty
impressive on paper and like many others I'm tempted...

Andy