[Hampshire] O'Reilly Newsletter

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] O'Reilly Newsletter

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57817100.hantslug.org.uk.17898': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Sep 22 19:43:06 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Here is a link to the latest O'Reilly news letter. We even have two book
reviews listed - not bad considering that they are really old ones of mine!

http://xrl.us/bfnku8 (Link to connect.oreilly.co.uk)

I've asked them for books but they still haven't sent any, I'll send another
email to Josette...

The newsletter contains some events that may be of interest too, they are on
the upcoming events page along with others on the wiki.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpcomingEvents

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group