Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Global Jam - Birmingham

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Global Jam - Birmingham
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 at 02:09:13PM +0100, Anton Piatek wrote:
> Hi,
> Seeing as we are talking about going to various events - is anyone
> interested in going to the Ubuntu Global Jam?
> http://www.sourceguru.net/ubuntu-bugjam-birmingham-uk/
>
> I am curious, but doubt I will go by myself (simply way too lazy...)

One of the ideas for next year was a mega-LUG meeting, Popey
suggested timing it as an Ubuntu Launch party. If we did that
there wouldn't be too much travelling involved as it would be in
Hampshire. All we need is a host in central Hampshire with lots of
space... ;-) Plus some speakers...

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
    -- Napoleon Bonaparte