[Hampshire] [OT] Free Compatible Ink for an Epson Stylus Col…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Free Compatible Ink for an Epson Stylus Color 680
Hi,

My trusty old ESC680 has just died with an 'unknown error' the other
day, leaving me with a little compatible ink to dispose of.

It is Inkrite brand and suitable for Epson 680/680T/685/777/777i printers.

I have 1 of each 017 and 018 cartridges unopened (black and colour
respectively), and one of each opened but virtually unused.

I have used these cartridges in this machine for a few years now and
always been satisfied with the results, at least as far as printing
reams of the kids' homework was concerned and even the odd photograph.

They're not worth a great deal but I'd rather give them away than bin
them, so give me a shout if you have any use for them.

Finally I will add that the printer stopped working a few days after I
replaced the black cartridge, having successfully printed several
documents. I doubt very much that the cartridge was responsible given
that the printer has been hobbling along for some time now, but you
might want to bear that in mind if your 680 is precious to you!

Sean

--
www.funkygibbins.me.uk