Re: [Hampshire] RHCE / RHCT

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] RHCE / RHCT
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 15:04:07 +0100 (+0100), Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> I've been toying with the idea of getting Redhat certification. I did
> the pre-assessment questionaires and concluded that I was pretty close
> to being ready to take the RHCE exam immediately, but would benefit
> from the fast track course.

Caveat - I last did them about 3/4 years ago...

I did a couple of hours reading up on Redhatisms (since I normally use
Debian). Found RHCT dead easy, RHCE fairly straightforward too. I
was still nervous, but hey it is an exam :-)

I think I'm goig to retake RHCE shortly (my old one was RH v3 and so
lapsed a little while ago). Managed 100% on both last time, so it can
only go badly in comparison this time!

Adrian
--
bitcube.co.uk - Linux infrastructure consultancy
Puppet, Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, ...