[Hampshire] CurrentCost meters

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] CurrentCost meters

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58031100.hantslug.org.uk.22612': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 16 17:30:23 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
I've been playing with my shiny new CurrentCost meter that I bought
from AndySC on Saturday. I can report that I'm getting data happily
out of the serial connection, and that I've started hacking together
some Python to interface to it. If anyone's interested, what I've got
so far is at [1] -- it only grabs the live data every 6 seconds and
shoves it into a database so far.

Next up, some data mangling and plotting tools. :)

Hugo.

[1] http://svn.darksatanic.net/svn/ccm/trunk