Re: [Hampshire] Installing 3 mobile broadband app

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Installing 3 mobile broadband app
Hi,

Thanks for that. I'll give it a look.

The only problem is I don't have NM on my machine (I removed it and replaced it with WICD because I was having terrible trouble with wireless on my IPW4965agn and it also didn't play nicely with Vodafone Mobile Connect from Betavine for our work dongles. It also SEGVd when trying to connect to Vodafone before I installed VMC) The work dongles aren't really a problem but I would need to resolve the Intel issue

What do I need to put back to get NM running and put the taskbar apps back on Gnome and KDE please?

Thanks,
Paul.