[Hampshire] Cheap Books from O'Reilly

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Cheap Books from O'Reilly

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x569be100.hantslug.org.uk.11407': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Sep 12 17:52:14 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

As you know we have a deal with Apress and O'Reilly, basically we get a
discount of the face value of their books dropping the price to the same as
Amazon.co.uk et al.

O'Reilly have decided to let some of their popular books be bought as DRM-free
ebooks (various formats) for cheap at $9.99, which with our discount and
converting dollars to Sterling makes them very cheap.

At the moment the books are:
    Learning Perl
    Mastering Perl

More may follow if this proves popular. For details please see:
    http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=09/08/24/2012226

Ask me if you don't know what our O'Reilly discount code is.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
    -- Hanlon's Razor