Re: [Hampshire] Private RHCA tuition required

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Private RHCA tuition required
Damian Brasher wrote:
> I am studying for an RHCA module, RH442, and due to take the exam on Friday
> 18th September.
>
> I believe some private
> tuition would be of great benefit right now due various commitments that have
> built up unexpectedly recently.

Happily I will withdraw this request:)

I have made exceptional progress updating a cluster of Linux kernels, many of
the nodes required custom built stock kernels and vendor source builds. We
run a system stretching across 6 main Linux distributions with a range of
three major revisions and a number of e-science related reference builds and
two hardware vendors.

I have been fortunate to now be completing the last of 52 kernel node updates!

Anyway, thanks if anyone forwarded the request or considered it, I can now
focus on my exam review timetable.

cheers and celebration time and hopefully next Friday too.

Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1

RSS http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projnews.php?group_id=258272