Re: [Hampshire] Laptop display to TV.

Author: Clive Woodfine
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laptop display to TV.
2009/8/28 Hugo Mills <hugo@???>:

>   While you're Googling, I'd suggest you also check whether the
> nVidia drivers actually support XRandR 1.2 or later. It's entirely
> possible that they don't, in which case this line of approach is going
> to be fruitless.
>
>   Hugo.

Rather than google I have looked back through gmail for references to
xrandr in the LUG. This brought up a lot of useful info from which I
installed nvidia-settings which gives nice GUI access to the Nvidia
driver. From this I have been able to use a CRT monitor and the laptop
together. Sometime later when I have access to the TV I will try to
get them working in tandem.

Thanks again for your help Hugo.

Clive Woodfine