Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu mirror is slow

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu mirror is slow
go to system-administration-software sources
In the download from dropdown select "other"
press the "Select Best Server" button
this will ping everything and work out which is actually closest to you
You can also browse through the UK list of servers and choose one you
think is closest if you want.

Alan