[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Book reviews

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Book reviews

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c08100.hantslug.org.uk.32232': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Aug 19 22:28:02 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

As I said previously the first wave of Apress books have arrived. They have
sent more copies than we requested and more books than we requested. I'm
therefore looking for reviewers of:

Pro Linux System Administration
Pro Ubuntu Server Administration
Beginning Ubuntu LTS Server
Beginning Joomala!
The Definitive Guide to Catalyst
Beginning the Linux Command Line

It is possible that there will be even more books by the next meeting! I plan
to bring them along to IBM Hursley and will distribute on a first come first
served basis.

If you write a review you get to keep the book, but I do ask that you are
willing to lend it to others afterwards.

See: http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BookReviews for more
details.

--
Adam Trickett