Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Recommendations for email hosting?

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Recommendations for email hosting?
2009/8/13 Ian Park <i.d.c.park@???>:
> Which brings me to my question: based on your experiences with different
> email hosts, can you recommend an outfit to switch to when my contract
> comes up for renewal in February next year? I pay 1and1 around £20 a
> year for the domain name registration and email hosting, and I'd prefer
> not to see a steep increase...

I registered my domain for about £6.50 with 123-reg.co.uk which
include DNS control.

I used to have my own email server as I have a static IP from zen
interenet. However, I got bored of looking after it, so now I have
setup Google apps for my domain. I can have up to 100 users and about
7Gb per user. More than enough. It works well and is free!

--
Philip Stubbs