[Hampshire] Buying a Eee 901?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Buying a Eee 901?

Hi,

I've procrastinated about buying a 901 all year...

Finally this week after getting my annual bonus (not as good as last year,
but in the current climate I'm not complaining) I decided I definitely
wanted one and now it seems I've left it too late :(

Most of the places I would normally buy something show it as discontinued
or out of stock and the rest have simply purged all evidence it ever
existed from their website!

I can find 900s and 904s but not a 901, anybody know of a reputable (i.e.
not eBay, preferably somewhere you have bought from before) place that
still has them in stock?

Andy