Re: [Hampshire] Pipe issues

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pipe issues

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57575100.hantslug.org.uk.15757': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Aug 5 22:15:27 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Leo,

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 09:05:42PM +0100, Leo wrote:
> Still don't understand why anacron requires my script to have it though,
> when the script works fine when called directly from the command line.

I'd love to know why this ever worked. Things like that bother me.
As far as I am aware, "\s" isn't anything special in a basic or
extended regular expression, only a Perl one, and you'd need to do
grep -P to enable those.

What shell do you use on the command line? (echo $SHELL)

What's in your environment? ("set" - then maybe put the output in a
pastebin like pastie.org)

Or have I missed something obvious?

Cheers,
Andy

"Greatness sits upon my shoulders as the dog urinates upon the pavement -
with naturalness and ease and some offence to passers-by."
-- The League Against Tedium