[Hampshire] Microsoft beats Google to be named UK's best br…

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Microsoft beats Google to be named UK's best brand
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:50:27 +0100
"Dr A. J. Trickett" <adam.trickett@???> wrote:

> See: http://xrl.us/be3hnt for details.

I looked at that item and ended up feeling like I'm a second class
citizen of the web.

I don't twitter or blog, I don't know anything about facebook and have
only occasionally been pointed at something of interest on utube. I
don't have a webmail account and find google less than useful lots of
the time.

Yet I am online 24x7 and use the 'internet' for genealogy research all
day long. My 'Kingsclere Families' website gets lots of visitors and I
regularly get emails from people telling me how useful they have found
it.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop