Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57ce6100.hantslug.org.uk.30060': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Jul 10 18:18:54 2009 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:57:32 +0100
Lisi <hantslug@???> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

> That firm doesn't seem to have a branch in Minehead.

You're right. I hadn't checked before replying to John. Not that it
matters, really.

Fudge: I just can't get enough, and it's cheaper to buy online than
drive to the nearest place I can buy it.

--
 Regards  _

That's what I call you
Heaven Sent - INXS