Re: [Hampshire] [OT] What's happened to the arXiv?

Top Page
Author: The Holy ettlz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] What's happened to the arXiv?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56a56100.hantslug.org.uk.1705': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 8 14:15:32 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
The arXiv is a repository for preprints on a variety of numerate
sciences. From arXiv.org, it provides

a highly-automated electronic archive and distribution server for
research articles. Covered areas include physics, mathematics,
computer science, nonlinear sciences, quantitative biology and
statistics.

James