Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Konsole
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:30:50 +0100
Lisi <hantslug@???> wrote:

> I am on Lenny, and have the root options. I have Konsole 1.6.6 on
> KDE 3.5.10. Is there any way you could just get yourself the one
> package? I rather think that Squeeze still has KDE3 available as an
> option, tho' not for much longer; and I know it is possible
> selectively to mix Squeeze and Sid.

Thanks Lisi, I should be able to remove the current version of Konsole
and install 1.6.6 instead. I may even have it on my EeePC as am running
squeeze on that but if not it shouldn't be too difficult to edit
the /etc/apt/sources.list to get the squeeze version, then pin it at
that version.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop