Re: [Hampshire] debian lenny and an ubuntu question.

Author: Phillip Chandler
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] debian lenny and an ubuntu question.

On Sat, 2009-06-20 at 17:06 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Saturday 20 June 2009 17:40:05 Phillip Chandler wrote:
> > He obviously doesnt speak African
>
> Erm... And we all speak European, I take it?
>
> Lisi

Whats "European" ? Never heard of that language. Ive heard of English,
Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, German, Latvian, Dutch, and whatever
language we come out with on a friday night, after a skin full. But
never heard of european as a language.

The guy was asking "Who chose such a IMHO stupid name [ubuntu]", which
in my book is asking for a sarcastic remark. Someone having a "Humble
Opinion" is one thing, but did I want to know he thought it was stupid ?
I was mearly pointing out what "Ubuntu" meant. So now he knows what it
means, does he still think its a stupid name ? Probably !