Re: [Hampshire] A sad day...

Author: Richard Danter
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] A sad day...
2009/6/1 Bob Dunlop <bob.dunlop@???>:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jun 01 at 09:18, Richard Danter wrote:
>> Maybe time to install Ubuntu Netbook Remix, anyone tried it on a 901?
>
> Had a little bit of fun installing it due to a duff USB memory stick,
> but once I got that sorted, it does what it says on the tin.

Hmm, so I just need to convince my wife... She had no problems using
the pre-installed Linux, never mentioned using Windows, but I don't
want her to start thinking that I need to swap one Linux for another
because it is bad.

Just out of curio, did you repartition the SSD to use all of it, or
did you leave the restore partition so you could get back to the orig
distro?

Does everything work, including the web cam?

Thanks

http://radanter.deviantart.com/