Re: [Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router: Solved…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router: Solved - amid blushes

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f03100.hantslug.org.uk.32127': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue May 19 00:25:51 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hello,

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 07:34:30PM +0100, Victor Churchill wrote:
> Semi seriously though: I do notice how as new releases come around, if
> one has come from a previous release there is probably a tendency to
> stick with the familiar way even if there are new easier ways.

Oh yes, definitely. For example I find myself doing multiple file
renames in a shell script even though almost every system comes with
a "rename" script/command these days.

Cheers,
Andy

<Ging> i stopped taking my medication long ago. the ironey is it was for
social anxioty disorder and now i daren't go back to the doctor to get
another perscription