[Hampshire] [JOB] Audio content distribution agent

Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [JOB] Audio content distribution agent
We have a job come up that I thought I'd post to the list.

Title: Audio content distribution agent
Location: Work from home
Terms: Regular work with considerable holidays
Note: Home or work internet connection required
Rate: Negotiable

The role requires that we would supply the successful candidate with
audio content over the internet which you would be required to listen
to and evaluate.

We would request that optional feedback from listeners be sent back
via email, irc, twitter, identi.ca or telephone which we may elect to
use in later revisions of the product.

For more details see http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/ with our latest
release available at
http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/2009/04/29/s02e03-partners-in-crime/

Ubuntu UK Podcast is an equal opportunities employer.

Cheers,
Al.