Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
Keith Edmunds wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:04:34 +0100, hlug090104@??? said:
>

>> The apt response to this is YOU SAD BORING DICKHEAD. WHY NOT xxxx OFF
>> AND DIE.
>>

> What has happened to the Hants LUG list? I've recommended this list to
> quite a few people, but if the above is indicative of the tone this list
> produces and accepts, I'll stop doing so. I'm embarrassed to be a
> recipient of such an email. And no, I'm not shocked by the language and I
> don't need a killfile.

Sad to say it comes around from time Keith.

Best to put it into context and ignore it, as it generally passes and
normal service is resumed!

Regards,

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa