Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
CC: hampshire-owner
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x569e1100.hantslug.org.uk.25329': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 28 12:33:39 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Dear list admins,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:14:05PM +0100, jt wrote:
> Philip Stubbs wrote:
> > 2009/4/27 jt <jt@???>:
> >> JOB: Senior Security Engineer
> >> SALARY: £60-£75K plus attractive package!
> >> LOCATION: London, England, UK
> >
> > Dear Admins,
> >
> > I am sure this guy has been advised of the correct place for these
> > posts and still they come. As he has chosen to ignore the polite
> > requests, can he be less politely pushed from the list?
>
> I am a Linux user so don't see why I cant post. At the same time I am
> doing my job! If I don't find people for jobs, I don't pay the mortgage!

I know some other people in history who were just doing their

I asked a while ago if this person could be moderated, and I would
now like to point you to this thread on GLLUG:

http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2009-April/077684.html

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB

[1] Obligatory reference