Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
On Tuesday 28 April 2009 10:06:17 jt wrote:
> The posts are no more than 1-2 per month

10 since February. I make that between 3 and 4 a month. So almost 1 a week.

> and are formatted in such a way
> that people can ether hit delete or open as soon as they see it.
> Alternatively perhaps you can just create a filter just as easily?

I agree with this. On the whole, I just don't read them.

> On some of the other groups I subscribe to I do make non-Job posts...and
> in fact am pretty sure I have made at least one to the Hampshire LUG too
> relating to Linux media servers and Raid under Linux (SUSE).

I can't find any. Did you perhaps send from a different email address?

Is this something on which the hostmaster could adjudicate? And can we all
then abide by the decision, whichever way it goes?? (I have seen the odd
flying pig recently.... )

Lisi