Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Rik
To: Philip Stubbs
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 06:30 +0100, Philip Stubbs wrote:
> 2009/4/28 Rik <hlug090104@???>:
> > Man, what is it with little list Nazi's??? If you don't want this guys
> > job posts just set up a bloody filter and stop whining like a retarded
> > chimp.
>
> I am sorry, but I find that quite offensive.

Good. I found your rant childish and offensive too and I don't feel that
walking on egg shells around people that rant is an acceptable response.

In the time it took you to compose your flaming response to the original
mail you could have easily constructed a filter on the word 'job' in the
subject line - or even better still - just moved it to 'deleted'.

For that very reason I find *YOU* offensive - get control of yourself.