[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings, book reviews and presentations…

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings, book reviews and presentations!

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58107100.hantslug.org.uk.29615': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 9 16:26:35 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Easter Greetings,

1) Remember the joint meeting with Surrey LUG this weekend at Nokia in
Farnborough. Details are on the Surrey-LUG web site. If you plan on attending
please let Bob at Nokia know so he can tell security to let you in.

http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox/NokiaFarnborough

2) Thanks for everyone who volunteered to review a book. I've sent a
prospective list off to Apress and I'll let everyone know what they would
like us to review when they let me know. The first two reviews are on the
wiki along with the review procedure.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BookReviews
http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BookReviews/FAQ

3) Our May meeting should take place in Southampton on 02 May and we're
accepting talk offers now. So far I have two talks on my list and I'm
confirming one more. If you want to give a talk in May drop me a line and
I'll add you to the schedule.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group