[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56d0c100.hantslug.org.uk.21577': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Apr 5 10:15:25 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Our two next meetings will be:

* Saturday 11th April at Nokia in Farnborough as joint meeting with the Surrey
LUG.

* Saturday 2nd May at Southampton University.

We in the committee are aware that both of these meeting fall on a bank
holiday weekend and that we have gone for a long while without a meeting in
Hampshire. If there is a feeling that a social meeting needs to take place
over the next few weeks tp lug the gap, then please use this email as a
starting point for a discussion.

We have been in contact with Jamie's Computer in Southampton again to try to
arrange a visit there. As you know they are always happy to see us but we do
have to arrange things properly as the logistics are more complex than the
normal meetings. If you would like to visit Jamie's then please let us know
and we will try to arrange things this year.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

http://www.jamiescomputerclub.org.uk/

Best spring greetings to everyone!