Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Vinyl Ripping Issue

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Vinyl Ripping Issue
Lisi wrote:
> On Monday 30 March 2009 20:56:21 Sean Gibbins wrote:
>
>> Apologies for the Unglish folks - I started out with 'Do you rate it
>> Martin?' in my head and ended up typing 'Is it worth it Martin?', then
>> carried on with utter nonsense of the latter part of the sentence. What
>> a pillock I am!
>>

> Livy did it, so why not Sean? I certainly don't think that Livy was a
> pillock! Just an enthusiast whose mind could not keep up with itself.

Hehe - I have the advantage of knowing for /certain/ that I am a pillock
Lisi!

It makes me cringe when I see drivel appear after hitting the 'send' button.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa