[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Talks

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Talks

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58130100.hantslug.org.uk.23314': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Dec 14 17:33:50 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

I hope every one is well and survived yesterdays rather dreadful weather. We
had a jolly meeting with the Surrey LUG at Guildford in the rather plush
School of Management building.

While I don't think we want the meetings to just become only talks and
presentations, sometimes a talk is a good way to learn about something new or
a stimulus for group discussions. As a result, I've slightly reorganised the
talk section on our wiki and I would encourage every one to have a look and
update things.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingSuggestions/Talks

If there is a topic you'd like to hear about or speak about - even if it's
been done before please say so.

If there is a topic you previously offered to speak about but are not able to,
please update the page so I don't keep sending you nagging emails!

If you missed a talk and would like to hear it again or an updated version of
your talk is now appropriate please add it back to the requested or offered
section.

I wish everyone the best seasons greetings and I look forward to seeing
everyone in January!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group