Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 at 11:05:58PM +0000, Gordon Scott wrote:

> M$ have been running that campaign for some time on their website.
>
> People really do seem to put themselves on the website as "I'm a PC".
>
> That's _way_ beyond sad!

I know they must be really desparate.

At the London Perl Workshop 2008 someone said that an ad agency
were asking people at random in a Manchester shopping centre to go
on camera saying they were a PC. He said that he declined - even
though the young lady was very pretty but probably didn't know
what a PC was...!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux? Il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher.
    -- anon