Re: [Hampshire] Digital Cameras

Author: Tim
To: paul, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Digital Cameras
On Wednesday 26 November 2008 08:57:24 Paul Stimpson wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>
> I think RAW files from my Canon EOS 350d 8MP are about
> 50MB) Rawtherapee can process them.

<snip>

I would be surprised if they are 50mb, my canon 400D 10m pixel shooting in raw
and picture size vary between 8mb and 12mb per picture dependant on detail in
each picture.

Rawtherapee is a good program, I use on Mepis, there is a windows version as
well which is exactly the same linux vesion. Here is a video link on how to
use rawtherapee

http://www.photoanswers.co.uk/Video-Tutorials/Search-Results/Imaging-Techniques/How-to-use-RAW-Therapee/

Tim

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!