Re: [Hampshire] Long Life Netbook style device

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Long Life Netbook style device
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:29:30 +0000
Bob Dunlop <bob.dunlop@???> wrote:

> 64G drives are easily available, even if the price may make you
> blink, but that will only come down.

as it happens I will, all being well, have a 120Gb usb hard drive next
week which could solve any storage problem.

I bought a case for the 2.5" drive I took out of a broken thinkpad
thinking I could make use of it for doing backups only to find out that
old drive was too thick to fit in the case, so I've ordered a new 120Gb
drive from novatech. Am keeping my fingers crossed that it will fit in
the case _and_ work with the 900

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop