[Hampshire] [ADMIN] December and January Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December and January Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56dcf100.hantslug.org.uk.2744': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Nov 17 21:23:30 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

As we have been alternating home and away, the next month's meeting will be an
away meeting at the University of Surrey (Guildford) on Saturday 13 December
from about 11am with the Surrey LUG[0].

The January meeting has been set for Saturday 10 January in Southampton,
following the usual pattern off skipping the first Saturday in January. I
will confirm the date closer to the event as well.

I'd like to ask for volunteers for talks, there have been quite a few talks
offered [1] and it would be nice to keep the calendar full. If anyone has
already given a talk but is happy to repeat it (for less work in theory!) the
Surrey LUG are more than happy to hear repeats.

[0] http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
[1] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingSuggestions/Talks

--
Adam Trickett