Re: [Hampshire] Posting to usenet

Top Page
Author: Andrew McDonald
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Posting to usenet

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f0a100.hantslug.org.uk.18439': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 9 16:53:41 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key FCBBA9C8F2DEED36
On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 04:48:16PM +0000, Russell Gadd wrote:
> This seems like such a simple problem but I am having trouble posting to
> linux.debian.user. and googling hasn't helped me figure out why. I
> understood linux.debian.user to be a non-moderated list where anyone can
> post. However all the messages I have sent never appear.

linux.debian.user is actually the debian-user mailing list
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/) gatewayed to a newsgroup.
Although it is possible to create bidirectional e-mail/usenet gateways,
I'm not sure that this works in this case.

I'd suggest sending your message directly to the list address:
debian-user@???

--
Andrew McDonald
E-mail: andrew@???