Re: [Hampshire] I just have to tell someone...

Author: Graham Bleach
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I just have to tell someone...
2008/10/23 Vic <lug@???>:

> Sorry about this, but I'm just *so* impressed by the box I'm working on
> today...

Sorry for showing off, but you started it :-p

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep ^processor
processor       : 0
processor       : 1
processor       : 2
processor       : 3
processor       : 4
processor       : 5
processor       : 6
processor       : 7
$ free -g
Mem:            94         94          0          0          0         29
-/+ buffers/cache:         64         30
Swap:           12          0         12

The worrying thing is that we have seen load averages of > 100 on this
box and now needs to be upgraded or introduced into a cluster.