Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu installing problems

Author: Becky Taylor
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu installing problems
On 2008-10-21 23:00, Paul Stimpson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would make sure I'd deleted the old file before trying a

redownload. I've seen browsers think a bad file was a partial download
and try to resume so the second download was bad too. If you had a
failed download with chrome then ff may have done that.

> Cheers,
> Paul.

Hi Paul,
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
Becky

--
Windows new advertising has a vital flaw - ?Windows ? Life without walls.?

...You don't have walls, you DON'T need Windows.

USE LINUX!

Becky Taylor - Student Extraordinnaire... Well, kinda.