Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: Next meeting and AGM

Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: Next meeting and AGM
On Sunday 21 Sep 2008, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> Thanks to Mike we now have a venue for October's meeting and AGM!
>
> It will be at Cranbourne Business and Enterprise College in Basingstoke:
>
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=rg21+3np&spn=0.024699,0.081539&iwloc=A&hl=e
>
> 10:30am-4pm on October 4th.

Anyone interested in a rsnapshot talk? It's a very simple backup solution
that's in most standard distros and I've configured it and prepared a talk if
anyone is interested?

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for
the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all.
    -- John Maynard Keynes