[Hampshire] Samba domain problem ..

Author: MSK
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Samba domain problem ..
Hi All,

I'm facing strange problem here at my work place,

we have samba server as domain controller & win$ xp clients.
user are able to login to domain but what happens when any user goes on leave we disable his login a/c.

And after enableing the same user doesnt able to login.

we have to remove his machine from domain and add it again which creates a new problem in document and setting at client end and have to configure every thing from email cleints to book mark and rest of thing which is waste of time.

Please suggest me sum option so resolve this issue.

Regards,
MSK