Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Alan Pope, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee
Alan Pope wrote:

>I find Tony one of the more lucid members of this group. It's often hard

to have an _unreasonable_ discussion with him!

I don't doubt Tony's lucidity, pointed in my direction it can rub.

> You appear to have inadvertantly omitted to answer Tonys question with
> regards to clearing up any confusion. I'd say that would be a good step
> forward first.

Can you clarify what you mean?

> In addition, I agree with Tony. Your actions (nobody elses) are helping to
> determine whether I would even stand for any post.

The positions are being filled.

>I'd like to stand for the post of Hostmaster.

I'll second you on the basis that you are an experienced developer.

--
Damian L Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk - Quick and low-cost way to make an environment