Re: [Hampshire] Meetings and AGM

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meetings and AGM
John Lewis wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:31:21 +0100
> Tony Whitmore <tony@???> wrote:
>
>> Umm, the election procedures and rules already cover how the
>> elections are run, including who is eligible to stand, how they can
>> be nominated, who can vote and who can run the elections:
>>
>> http://hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LUGConstitution
>>
>> Of course, someone could propose an amendment but personally I don't
>> think there's a need.
>
> I agree with Tony.

I have been through the document again I agree with both of you, I've
nothing to suggest. Cycling clubs, hmmm:)

For clarity Section 8 means that although I have offered to stand as a GO
I need an nominee and a second (to stand) then a winning vote if
necessary.

Section 6 describes rules set out for the use of HL facilities by HL
members, the final sentence: 'Copies of such rules shall be made available
on the HantsLUG website.' are these the rules listed here: