Re: [Hampshire] Gallery2 Install problem

Author: Mike Burrows
To: Steve Kemp, Hants LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Gallery2 Install problem
> That results, for me, in this:
>
> steve@steve-dom0:~$ apt-cache search php5 mysql
> jffnms - web-based Network Management System (NMS) for IP networks
> php5-mysql - MySQL module for php5
> php5-sqlite - SQLite module for php5
> php5-sqlite3 - SQLite3 module for php5
>
> The output gives the package name, and the one line description.
> To see the full description you should run "apt-cache show php5-mysql".
>
> I hope that will be useful to you in the future.
>
> Steve

Just taking a break from watching some outstanding British swimming,
this time by Gemma Spofforth (it pays to be 13 hours behind Beijing :-)
to say thanks to all, I now have Gallery2 up and running on my home
server.

uncommenting the extension line in php.ini helped and the above clinched
it.

Thanks y'all for the support.

Mike