Re: [Hampshire] Strange result

Author: Phillip Chandler
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Strange result
Thats quite hilarious in a serious sort of way. I just tried it myself
as Im also with NTL (Now Virgin).

The three DNS numbers it listed are :

194.168.8.110 (winn-dnsbep-2.server.virginmedia.net)
194.168.8.109 (winn-dnsbep-1.server.virginmedia.net)
62.253.98.21 (winn-dnsany-1.server.virginmedia.net)

But Ive only been aware of having to use :

192.168.8.100 &
192.168.4.100

Plus Id be interested in knowing where Im connecting to. Would I be
ultimately connecting to NTL in Winnersh Triangle ? Virgin seem to have
their servers setup to allow "@ntlworld.com" email addresses, although
Im sure thats easy.