Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Mail threading issues [Was: Starting a …

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Mail threading issues [Was: Starting a test thread for Chris Smith]

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5677c100.hantslug.org.uk.2796': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Aug 1 22:12:34 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 21:13:09 +0100, Chris Smith wrote:
>
>> For the past couple of months mail threading has been totally broken for
>> me -- all replies in a thread are nested at the same level beneath the

Not at all. I was cheesed off, all the more so since the fault is in
the one part of the system I can't fix myself, and felt the need to
'share it with the group'. :)

> Another SMTP-proxy based anti-spam solution. That's a new one to
> me. I've never heard of them and I like to keep an eye upon the
> competition since I started selling my own anti-spam services.

What I can't understand is, didn't they realise the effect this would
have? I mean I realised as soon as I found it, and I'm not exactly
Einstein. (About a half-pint short of ein stein, actually...)

Chris
--
Chris Smith <cjs94@???>