Re: [Hampshire] Re: serial console remote control sorta thin…

Author: Chris Dennis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Re: serial console remote control sorta thing
Hugo Mills wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:53:06PM +0100, Stephen Pelc wrote:
>> Dunno! I'll have a look when I'm finished with, or fed up with,
>> writing USB drivers. One of these days, I'll manage to persuade
>> C programmers to
>> a) document their code
>> b) read the specs.
>
>    Err... there are programmers in any language that do this?
> Anywhere?

>    Hugo.

I do! At least I did when I was a programmer. That was using PL/1 on
an Amdahl mainframe.... Sorry, I'm getting nostalgic again.

cheers

Chris

(What other language allows things like this?

    IF IF = THEN THEN THEN = ELSE; ELSE ELSE = IF;
)
--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@???
Fordingbridge, Hampshire, UK