Re: [Hampshire] OT - It never rains but it pours!

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OT - It never rains but it pours!
Chris Aitken wrote:
>>>Can any of the North Hants members recommend a sparky?
>>
>>Surely you don't want a sparky if its pouring... :)
>

> I was always told that water and electricity don't mix. However the
> shower won't work without it :(

I live in Camberley (on the Berks/Surrey/Hants borders) and can
recommend Stephen Ford www.acquirehomeservices.co.uk

He was the *only* person to even consider coming out to fix our
central heating in less than a month. He cam out *that* Saturday/Sunday
and only charged a few hundred for two solid days work.

He also fixed what could have been two quite serious gas problems
- one on the hob and one where a gas fire used to live...

Seriously impressed does not cut it!

Jacqui