Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Identifying the importance and value of…

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Identifying the importance and value of data -survey
Hi

I am still running this questionnaire and I think as these things are
'social experiments' I need to follow up and say to this list I still
don't have enough results to go, however I confess I haven't worked very
hard at this and should try some other Mailing Lists or websites.

Thanks Damian

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YgorpQ5jv9FNNfBw_2fsnu0Q_3d_3d

password: datavitality

--